This post is sponsored by Perrier USA; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
It's SUMMAAAATIMEEE!! Ahh! I'm so excited! To be honest, I've never been a huge fan of the whole summer season, but having kids has somehow changed all that -- I think it has to do with the fact that we get the chance to break out of our schedule and make so many fun memories together. SUMMER -- it just feels warm and fun and full of possibilities! Here are our top to-do's this summer -- some of them are personal but all of them are meant to spark excitement and adventure (plus, there's a little popsicle recipe at the end that you HAVE to try!
BRADLEY SUMMER 2018 BUCKET LIST:
- Go to California
- Visit San Diego
- Jump off a boat into the lake
- Go to a splash pad
- Visit the library
- Go to the zoo
- Make popsicles
- Roast marshmallows/make s’mores
- Grill dinner one night (or more lol)
- Wake up early and watch a sunrise
- Go swimming
- Go hiking
- Movie night with popcorn
- Go to the beach and build sandcastles
- Take a roadtrip somewhere
- Eat dinner at a food truck
- Finish The Boxcar Children, book 1 with Silas
- Have a water balloon fight
- Build giant blanket fort
- Go get ice cream together
- Throw a neighborhood margarita and water bounce house party
- Plant flowers
- See fireworks!
- Make a bird feeder
- Donate all clothes/toys/items we don’t use
- Go see a baseball game (Silas' first one!)
- Pay for the order behind us at a drive through
- Make play dough
- Get library cards for the kids
I'd love to hear what some of your bucket list items are!! Big plans? Small outings?? Tell me everything!! I love seeing what other people come up with ;) Oh! And before I forget, the popsicle recipe!! The kids absolutely LOVED these popsicles and I love them, too -- mainly because they're delicious and super healthy... AND super simple haha! #momwin
SPARKLING PEACH POPS:
- 2 cups watermelon chunks
- 3/4 can of Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water Peach Flavor
- Big squeeze of local honey
- Juice of 1-2 limes
Blend all the ingredients together and then pour into popsicle molds. Leave in freezer for 4 hours or until fully frozen. Enjoy!!!
I loved using the new Peach flavor of Perrier's Carbonated Mineral Water in this recipe! It's bursting with fruit flavor and is so refreshing but has zero calories and zero sweeteners, which is super important to me -- we are pretty conscious of what we feed our kids and they rarely get anything sugary! So this was the perfect addition to our popsicles! Let me know if you try it, I'd love to hear from you!
Find your flavor inspiration at Perrier.com/flavors and enter to win a year’s worth of Perrier flavors!