let me just tell you about this watch, y'all! the frankie zebrawood and champagne. it's basically become my new go-to fall accessory. I received it right after we got home from the hospital (just had our second baby, for those of you just catching up) and I was so excited to try it on. I've owned a few watches in the past but never really found one that could go with most of my wardrobe.. and the older I've gotten, the more of a minimalist I've become, so the thought of owning several watches (or accessories in genera) that have to be switched out based on my outfit is just not appealing.
enter this gorgeous women's watch! it's made out of zebrawood and has a champagne face and it literally goes with everything I own. I'm a huge fan of versatile pieces and this one takes the cake. here are six reasons I'm sold on it:
1) it's neutral: I can dress it up or dress it down, depending on the occasion. and like I said, fits right in with the majority of my wardrobe.
2) it's stylish: it's just sleek and beautiful. and since I'm wearing jeans and a tee most days, I'm super glad it works with all kinds of outfits (and makes me appear a little more put together than I actually am. shh).
3) it's high quality: one word. TODDLERS. when you have an almost 2-year-old touching everything all the time, you need items that are durable. Silas has been super curious about the watch when it's on and I like that I don't have to worry about it cracking or snapping.
4) it's lightweight: the fact that it doesn't weigh a million pounds is so great. I have enough things to carry, you guys. I love that this watch adds style without getting in the way of everyday life.
5) ethical practices: JORD uses sustainable resources and the watches are handcrafted here in the US. I think we can all agree that both of those are total wins. for everyone!
6) there's something for everyone: my husband took one look at my watch and said (and I quote), "umm. I WANT ONE." haha! they have both men's watches and women's watches and so many choices in each of those categories. so, with christmas right around the corner.. who knows? maybe Matt will get lucky ;) check out all the options here.
ALSO, EXCITING NEWS! JORD has graciously offered you guys a chance to fill out a quick form and get an instant $20 e-voucher towards a watch of your own! So be sure to enter below!
this post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches. all opinions are my own.
<a id="woodwatches_com_widget_article" title="Wooden Watches Men">Wooden Watches Men</a>